Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Curses, foiled again!

I should have known not to leave Teddy K. unsupervised... anywhere.

Besides, how was I to know it was illegal to chug methyl-ethyl-keytone in public!! And who'd have guessed he'd DO it! Sheesh what a tard! I think I heard his liver laughing at me as he stumbled away.

Well, I won't let that minor setback set me back. Taking into account the current socio-political climate, I should be able to stir up some fundamentalist rabble to do my bidding.

Now all I need is some rope, a three toed sloth, and four copies of Jackie Collins latest bestseller...

2 Comments:

Blogger Georgiana said...

Well what happened? Did you take over the world or not? Did some elder god drag you down into its lair and that is why you stopped posting? Or are you trying to stir up the curiosity of the masses and the lack of posts is part of some sick twisted scheme?

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u r freaky.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home